WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 30 July 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...Week 162

Hi Everyone
and welcome to Penny Black Saturday
thanks to all those who entered last week's Starburst Challenge....you sure were certainly all The Stars Of The Show and the lucky winner chosen at random is....
LOTTE (12)

Congratulations Lotte....if you e-mail me (Kath) 
I will pass your details to Keith at Fantastic Ribbons and your prize will be winging it's way to you soon

The challenge this week is.....
PENNY BLACK/GROUND
and if you are wondering what on earth I am on about....let me explain.
we would like you to use your Penny Black stamps to create a background...
so time to get your thinking caps on and get creative....

As always it is up to you what you create...the only RULE being that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT OR STICKEROO
and all you need to do to enter is leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Mr Linky so that we can come visit you and if you don't have a blog...just e-mail your entry to me (Kath) and I will pop it on the blog for you....you will also qualify for the prize draw.

And talking of prizes....we have something a little different this week....
the lucky winner who will be announced next Saturday 
will be invited to join the Penny Black Saturday Design Team
as
GUEST DESIGNER
for the month of September

If you are looking for some inspiration of how to use your Penny Blacks to create a background....look no further than the fabulous cards this week from the mega talented girls on the team....








We look forward to see what you create this week
Have a great weekend and Happy Crafting
Hugs from the Design Team
xxx

26 comments:

Lotte said...

Wow, so great that I have won the challenge. Really didn't expected it with so many people participating.
Thank you so much for that.

The new challenge is really great as well. I love all the card made by the DT ladies. Great job ladies.
Hugs Lotte

Sandra H said...

Congratulations Lotti great card and well deserved to win, gorgeous cards again from the DT :) Sandra H

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Lotti, I send huge congratulations. Your card is gorgeous. Positively gorgeous!

What a super theme for this week's challenge. I look forward to playing along!

Cheers!
Jennifer :)

Yulis Kartika said...

Congratulation Lotte !!!
This time so exiting, and love to see many gorgeous card from the DT, TFS.
I would try to playing along this sweet challenges:)

hugs, Yulis

deb said...

All the cards by the DT are wonderful

Jules said...

Doh!!!

It helps if you link your entry right in the first place .. .. please could someone delete entry no. 2 for me.

Sorry - and thanks Helen for letting me know!!

Great challenge and inspiration ladies.

Love Jules xx

Jayne said...

Beautiful DT cards.Thanks for the challenge.
Jayne

Catherine said...

Such a great challenge. Have never tried this before and yet loved the effects!!!

Annette said...

fun challenge thank you, got me thinking!

kathleen said...

Another great challenge.Lovely cards Ladies.
Kathleen x

SallyB said...

Hi Ladies...
My little honey Bee stamp was just perfect for this challenge...
Hope you like my card!

Judith Slegers said...

ooo I love this site!! Penny Black is one of my favorite. I have more than 200 stamps off it..
I love the challenge I hope I win hihi

Greets Judith from Holland

Amanda xx said...

Congrats Lotte.....well deserved win that.....thanks fo the inspiration DT for this challenge..it was well received xxxx Amanda

April said...

Congrats, Lotte! Enjoy shopping! I enjoyed this new challenge. I didn't have a small stamp to make a background with, so I used the flowers from the cute hedgehog. I like it when I have to go outside my box to come up with something for a challenge. Thanks for the challenge opportunity!

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

I did it again! Please delete number 16. It is the wrong card! Thanks!

Barbara Colbert said...

This was a challenge!!! Didn't have any Christmas stamps to use for backgrounds...so I used the little mouse! It worked!!! :-)

Little K Smith said...

Wonderful inspiration for a fab challenge :)
Kelly.x

Debs said...

Great challenge ladies - thanks.
And fabulous DT inspiration.
Debs xx

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Fun Challenge!And great works by the Dt's,thanks
hugs
Doreen

atlanta website design said...

Well, All the cards by the DT are wonderful. I very happy to hear about this great challenges, Waiting for more details, it is full of fun.

petra,s cards said...

congratulations lotte!!
compliments to the design team for the gorgeous cards and inspiration!!
xx petra

Julie.G said...

awesome challenge...

Hetty said...

Wonderful cards by the DT and great idea for the challenge.

first responder first aid kit said...

How simple way you create spectacular design in white paper. I impress with your peerless creation also advice to my sister, include this same art work in your school studies.

Jilly said...

Guest designs are one of the best treasure in your blog land. Congrats, Lotte! I enjoyed this new challenge. I didn't have a small stamp to make a background with, so I used the flowers from the cute hedgehog. Like it when I have to go outside my box to come up with something for a challenge.
Solvency II