WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 16 July 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...Week 160

Hello everyone and welcome to the....
Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

So did last weeks challenge set you on track to be organised for Christmas?
You sure wow'd us with all your gorgeous glittery creations!

The winner of last weeks challenge, chosen randomly, is...
ANGELIQUE (17)
who made this gorgeous card...
Congratulations! Please email Kath who will sort out your prize. Enjoy!

The challenge this week is.....
Bunting!
As always it is up to you what you create...a card...altered art...scrapbook layout...box etc.
But please remember the golden rule...you must use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE, LARGE SENTIMENT OR STICKEROO.

All you need to do to enter is leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Mr Linky, we can then come visit you. If you don't have a blog then don't worry. Simply email your entry to Kath who will pop it on the blog for you and you will, of course, be entered into the prize draw.

The prize this week has been generously donated by...

Carole from Stardust Gems and Ribbon


This super cute Penny Black Stamp 'ladybug n hedgehog '.

The design team have loads of fabulous creations to share with you this week....

Ali

Debby
Domi

Helen

Jenny

Kath

Liz

Nat


Pauline

So now it's over to you. We can't wait to see what you all come up with.
Happy Crafting Everyone!
Hugs from the PBSC Design Team.
xxx


19 comments:

Amanda xx said...

Thought i would join in your challenges....i've not used Penny Black before, but ive been converted....gorgeous creations and great inspiration... xxxxx Amanda

Sandra H said...

Thank you so much Pennyblack Saturday Challenge l have placed my entry Challenge, it's a great opportunity to be given the chance of these challenges l really look forward to doing them as l think it's great that the challene is open to everyone, many thanks:) Sandra H

Annette said...

Have never tried using bunting before so have really enjoyed this weeks challenge. Love the DT cards. Annette W

scrapperjulia said...

Beautiful DT cards! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Good Monkey said...

I love Penny Black stamps and have been lurking on here first thing every Saturday morning for about a year now! I've taken the plunge and had a go this week. Great cards from the design team every week - thank you all x
I've messed up my link (Monkey - no 5) so if you could delete it for me I'll link up again - thanks.

Iris C said...

Thank you very much for the chance. I don't have many stamps yet, but the Penny Black's are clearly one of my favorites.

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

what a lovely cards again :)

thanks for winning this great price :)

greetings
angelique

Catherine said...

Never used bunting before so have had a go...

Lorraine said...

What a fun challenge. Thanks team.

KraftyKaren said...

Fab challenge and fab cards from all of the design team.

Karen x

Kathleen said...

Some really fabulous cards by the Team, so jealous of all the lovely bunting.

Kath x

Clair Matthews said...

Brilliant challenge!... I made my bunting by cutting the points off a star punch.

Clair xxx

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Hope my is a bunting,had fun with this challenge.Lovely card ladies!
hugs
Doreen

Spyder said...

Fabulous DT cards, every one is just amazing!
((Lyn))

Julie said...

This is the first time I've used bunting so it was a real challenge, thanks for the inspiration. xxx

Crimson Cloud said...

I loved this challenge - I have not used banners before so took some time to come up with the design. xxxx

Liz Miller said...

Love all the design team's cards for this challenge. Struggled with this one so I think I should have entered last week's card again. Looking forward to the next challenge.
Liz x

kaz said...

Thought i would have a go at my First ever Card with Bunting. Thanks for a Great Challenge and loving all the DT Cards. Thanks for the inspiration, it was greatly needed as I have not made a card in a while, I think I lost my Mojo but thanks to Penny Black's Bunting Challenge I got it back. Yeah.
Crafty Kaz

annies place said...

My first time with the bunting too, thanks for another great challenge
Ann x