WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 9 July 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...Week 159

Hi Everyone
and welcome to Penny Black Saturday
we loved seeing all the beautiful entries last week with your favourite Desert Island Stamps and thanks once again for taking the time to join in the fun...we really appreciate your company.

The winners from last week's challenge chosen at random are....
Penny Black Stamp
ANNETTE (8)

Ribbon Girl Goodies
SALLY (31)

Congratulations Girls....if you e-mail me (kath) with your addresses...your prizes will be with you soon

Before we move on to the challenge for this week....we have some sad news to share....our lovely teamie JOEY has decided to step down from the team....we would like to wish her all the best for the future and a big thank you for her contribution to the team and for sharing her wonderful inspiration and beautiful cards with us all....we are going to miss her.

The challenge this week is.....
CHRISTMAS IN JULY
a chance to make a start on the pile of Christmas cards we all have to make and if you haven't ventured into the world of Christmas yet....this may be the kick start you need...

as always it is up to you what you create...a card...altered art...scrapbook layout...box etc but we would ask that you please abide by the rules....you must use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE..LARGE SENTIMENT or STICKEROO
and all you need to do to enter is leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Mr Linky..so that we can come visit you and if you don't have a blog...just e-mail your entry to me (kath) and I will pop it on the blog for you....you will be entered for the prize draw

And the prize this week has been generously donated by the lovely folks at...
$20 voucher to spend at their online store
click on the logo and pop over for a visit....you will find lots of our favourite Penny Blacks and lots more goodies for your crafting hobby

And the bit I love best and I'm sure you do too....fabulous inspiration from the girls on the Design Team...


BETH

DEBBY







We look forward to seeing what you create this week...
Happy Crafting Everyone
Hugs from the Design Team
xxx


22 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous cards from the team:) Sandra H

Annette said...

Great challenge. I love using Penny Black stamps on my Christmas cards so really enjoyed this weeks challenge thank you and some stunning cards from the DT. Annette W

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [10 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful cards by the DT!!!

Archies Mum said...

Lovely cards created by the DT team. Thanks for giving me an excuse to use my new Penny Black Stamp

annies place said...

Thanks for the challenge, once again love the DT cards.
Ann x

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

verry nice cards, realy like them :)

greetings
angelique

Kathleen said...

There are some really fantastic cards from the DT this week . A lovely challenge and really enjoyed taking part.

Kath x

Anonymous said...

lovely and colourful DT christmas cards!

Arline said...

Love Christmas in July! Great cards again by the DT!x

KraftyKaren said...

This challenge was right up my street as I have been making Christmas cards since January.

Fab examples from the design team.

Karen x

kathleen said...

Lovely cards Ladies.Took a while to find my stamps.
Kathleen x

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh I just loveeeeeeeeeeee this challenge YAY!! Thank you for doing a Christmas Challenge, The DT cards are Just AWESOME!! hugs Samantha

Catherine said...

Some great cards here...

Anonymous said...

I hope this has worked, as I've been having one or two problems in just linking to one post so I apologize if I've got it wrong.

I'm loving these challenges thank you so much for all the inspiration.

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

I saw this challenge at Buttons for Brains. She is super talented as are all your designers. Thanks for the challenge.
Gail

Hunters Moon said...

Great challenge it has given me a kick start back into card making, some gorgeous cards for inspiration
Sam (Hunters Moon)

Liz Miller said...

Lovely variety of cards from the design team this time again. Didn't think I'd enjoy this challenge as much as I did. Must have been because there was no pressure. Looking forward to the next one.
Liz x

Card Couture said...

My first ever Christmas card. Lovely examples from the DT. They have caused me to expand my wishlist (oopsy)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous DT cards!

Hugs
Maarit

mgoll88 said...

My Card:
http://kreativweltmgoll88.blogspot.com/2011/07/merry-christmas.html

Janine said...

Sadly missed your deadline but I do have 7 cards made all with the same image in a variety of colours. you can find them in my gallery http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=132530. Love all the DT creations as usual.