WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 2 July 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Week #158

Hello Everyone, Welcome to your Weekend and to Penny Black Saturday
We loved seeing all your fantastic Creations last week, and before we get on to this weeks challenge we need to announce our winner from last week...

The Winner of the Stamp from our Brand New Sponsor Crimson Cloud is...
JENNY WREN (44)

Congratulations, could you please email Kath to claim your prize!

Now onto this weeks Fab Challenge

"Desert Island Stamps"

A Fantastic Theme, as this gives you an excuse to use your all time favourite Penny Black, the one you just couldnt be without! or you could pick one of the gorgeous Penny Black beach stamps.
It's up to you what you make...just have fun, the only RULE being that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE, SENTIMENT or STICKEROO, there have been quite a few folks recently who obviously chose to ignore this, so if your entry does not include a Penny Black Image, it will be removed from the entries...sorry folks but rules are rules.

This weeks prizes are..

4042K Daisy Fields

and an assortment of various coloured ribbons including loopy trim and lace from The Ribbon Girl

Here is some Gorgeous Inspiration from the DT











So many different Images, We are looking forward to seeing your Favourite Desert Island Stamps
Happy Crafting
The PBSC TEAM X X X

26 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore Penny Black. Thanks for a great theme meaning I can use my favourite!

Judy1223 said...

Oh, wow! This is my first time playing and I'm so excited! I have only a handful of Penny Black stamps, but they are among my favorites! Definitely my "desert island" stamps, if you will!

Little K Smith said...

Fabulous work from the DT girls as always and a great idea for a challenge too :)
Kelly.x

Catherine said...

First time I have entered a challenge so lets hope I have done it right!!! Some lovely cards here!!!

Annette said...

Loved this weeks challenge thank you. Gorgeous cards from the DT. Annette W

kathleen said...

Another great challenge.Lovely cards Ladies.
Kathleen x

Vickie Kertz said...

I have always loved Penny Black, but am working one weekend a month in a local stamp store and now can get them whenever I want. Some great inspiration ladies.

Arline said...

Lovely cards by the DT! Great challenge, although I couldn't choose!!x

Sarpreet said...

As always, wow! what gorgeous work from the DT, love all the various stamps. I can not be without a lot of my Penny Black stamps, so this one was a hard one for me. I have entered into this weeks challenge.

Kathleen said...

A novel choice for a challenge.
Beautiful cards by the DT.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Kath x

Liesje's cards said...

Hi
I love Penny Black. I have only one stamp, and it's one from Penny Black...

Greetz
Annelies

Linda . J said...

Beautiful DT cards and thank you for the challenge.
Hugs Linda

Liz Miller said...

Great variety of cards entered this week with everyone having such different favourites.
Liz x

Davi said...

Awesome team card you all have created.

Crafting Queen said...

Super cards by the DT!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Penny Black stamps are too fun to just pick one :) Thanks for a fun challenge!

Anonymous said...

Ok so I've NO idea why but no matter how often I copy the link from the single post it just produces my entire blog when I paste it...sorry I really am rubbish with this linking sorry.

KraftyKaren said...

Very very difficult to choose just one favourite!!

Lovely examples from the design team.

Shelly said...

Thanks for this fab challenge... it motivated me to get my Penny Black Stamps out as I've neglected them a little of late! Love all your DT cards, beautiful work from all the girls! Shelly x

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!! the most difficult challenge EVER¬! choose 1 PB stamp! 1 I ask you 1!!!!! tehhehehee!! BUT THE NICE THING IS i AM NOT STRANDED! ekkkkk! thehehehehee Great challenge and DT cards xxx hugs Me xx

annies place said...

Nice challenge I managed to use a beach stamp which doesn't come out to play often enough Ann x

kaz said...

Thank you for a great Challenge and I love all the DT Cards
Crafty Kaz

Karen said...

So difficult to choose....I LOVE all Penny Black stamps!!!

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Thanks for giving me the chance to use my lovely Penny Black Stamps!Love this little guy enjoying lemonade on a hamock...enjoying life!

Hetty said...

What a great summer challenge! Let's all go to the island and stamp with each others stamps!
Great cards DT!

AN said...

Voooii--:(--myöhästyin ihan vähän-jos kuitenkin otette minut mukaan haasteeseen -korttini löytyy täältä
http://ankortit.blogspot.com/2011/07/kiitotien-reunalla-tuulee.html