WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 1 May 2010

Penny Black Saturday...Week 99

Hi Everyone and welcome to another Penny Black Saturday Challenge.....we loved all the beautiful cards that you cooked up for last week's recipe and it was so nice to see some new faces joining in the fun.
Hope you are all enjoying your Bank Holiday Weekend

The winner of last week's challenge chosen at random is.....

MARIKA

(love this sweet image and the colours Marika has used)

Congratulations Marika.... if you e-mail me (Kath) I will pass your details on to
 PB Stamps and they will arrange for you to use your prize

And before we move on to this week's challenge...I'm afraid we have some very sad news...our lovely teamie Debbie is standing down from the team...we are so going to miss Debbie and her beautiful inspirational cards and the team would like to thank her for her contribution to Penny Black Saturday and we all send her lots of love and good wishes.

But the good news is we have a brand new Guest Designer....JANIEL and the team were delighted when Janiel agreed to join us for the month of May......this lady is so talented and I'm sure you are going to enjoy each week as she shares her inspiration with us.

So onto this week's challenge.....

LET'S GET PUNCHY
yes we want you to look out your punches and get punching
as always you can create a card...altered art...scrapbook layout...notebook...box...bag...whatever takes your fancy....the only RULE being that you use at least one Penny Black Image...Large Sentiment or Stickeroo

And we have another fabulous prize this week
from the lovely Clair & Sharni at
Penny Black
"Who's Counting"

The winner will be chosen at random and announced next Saturday

All you need to do to enter is leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Mr Linky so we can come visit you.

If you don't have a blog...just e-mail your entry to me (Kath) and we will be only too happy to pop it on the blog for you

And once again our lovely girls on the team have come up with some fabulous inspiration to share with you all starting off with......








It's your turn now....and we look forward to seeing what you all create this week....have a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend and happy crafting
Hugs from the Design Team
xxx
by e-mail from Magalie

by e-mail from Jo

37 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi All

Fab cards from the team again
...Enjoy your weekend
hugs
Sylvie xxx

Squirrel x said...

Hi all, another great challenge! Have left my card with Mr Linky Hugs, Squirrel xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Wonderful DT cards today! Glad to see Mr Linky too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful DT cards, as always.
I just love punching!!!!
Have a great bank holiday weekend :D
Hugs Sonia xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Cards, always beautiful work here

Inspired me to enter my first Penny Black Saturday Challenge!!

Angela

Emily said...

I love Penny Black but being new to crafting I only own 1 stamp! Luckily it is Penny Black so I have been able to enter the competition. These competitions will definitely be testing my imagaination unless I buy some more (or win another stamp!)

Emily xx

Celeste said...

Wow! Great work gals! Love punches, don't use them enough. Thanks for the inspiration.

wintam said...

Just a simple punch - but I love the result. Hope you do too!

Debbie said...

Love using punches so this was right up my alley. Thanks for the inspiration from all the DT members

Merkku said...

Very nice challenge and adorable DT-cards

Lynne said...

Brilliant cards as always - great challenge :o) xx

Barb said...

The DT cards are fabulous!!!! Added my card, please come visit!

Janice said...

Love your cards ladies - such a variety, will look at my punches in a different light now! Jx

SaggiSoo said...

Hi everyone, a lovely selection of cards. This is my first ever challenge and I loved having a go!
Have a great Bank Holiday.

Sue x

Linda aka snail said...

thanks for another great challenge. i don't usually put so much on my cards, but it was fun to use my new punches.

Di said...

Been Looking forward to doing this challenge thanks for the chance.xx

Sandra said...

Hello everyone. Iám new in the world of stamps and today i create my firts card for a challenge. I hope you like it :)

greetings, Sandra

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Fabulous card by the design team .Have entered my card for this week challenge

Becky said...

I had a lot of fun with this challenge...love the DT cards - why can't I ever think up some unique designs? LOL - great job everyone!

Susan Payton said...

I just love your designs. You are very talented. My journey through your blog has been a very enjoyable one. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

Yenni Natalia said...

Hi..thanks for the challenge...
all the designer team did a great job..love all the design ^_^.
i upload my take already ^^

Linda said...

Great DT Cards it's nice to see the Martha Stewart border punches being used on the designs. Love Linda

Debs said...

Hiya
Gorgeous DT work and fab challenge - thanks.
Debs xx

Tonje said...

Fantastic work from the DT's! This is my very first entry here, so I'll go blogabout and visit you to look at your entries!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards from the design team again. Thanks for the wonderful challenges posted each week.
Amelia

darcy48 said...

Some fab cards once again team Love Arlinex

Kathleen said...

Enjoyed the challenge Ladies and all your lovely cards.
Hope you all enjoyed the Bank Holiday.
Thank you
Kath. x

the crafty duck said...

Great challenge girls!! I don't use my punches often enough! Fab inspiration from the DT as always, love Steph

kathleen said...

Great DT cards Ladies.

Kathleen x

Debbie said...

Thank you ladies, hope you like my entry, lovely DT cards. Debbiexx

Lynn said...

Great inspiration from the DT, I've left my entry with Mr Linky.

Hugs
Lynn x

susiestacey said...

This is the first time l have entered your challenge, have been a silent viewer for a long time but now have recently become a blogger. Take care x Susan x

Unknown said...

Fab cards! Really loved Beth's Tree as you can see in mine!

Fabiola said...

j'ai beaucoup aimé ce challenge merci

Yenni Natalia said...

Another take from me ^_^.
thanks for the comment. i enjoy this week challenge ^_^

annies place said...

Thank you for the sample cards. Apologies for a wrong link, somehow I've set up another blog & can't get rid of it.
Ann x

Sheri said...

Hoping I got in, even though it's Sunday. Can't wait for the next challenge. Really gets my creativity going. :) Happy Mother's Day!